piatok 20. júna 2014

The E.N.D


We are at the end of school year and every student is happy. Summer is coming and young people prepare their own plan how to spare free time during vacation. Me too of course. I'm not exception. Today was interesting. I had last exam from biology and i've done it. I am proud of me because i haven't learned it. I didn't have time but now is completly different situation. After school my lovely sister was taking photo of me........................... We had a fun.



The first outfit consisted of clasic blue shorts and white blouse with silver necklace.


After that came question. What next?!
And this is outcome.


Totally crazy outfit but i like it. It can be for summer party great choice. Try on something ( some kind of clothes ) which you've never buy and maybe it will be good change and breath of fresh air.

To sum up of this day.
Amazing but also tiring.
For relaxing is the best choose one of these fashion magazine ELLE.


It's time for dreaming. Be the best and don't forget. Everything it's up to you.




  

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára